Costa Del Mar Blackfin BL 10 OCGLP Tortoise Frame Copper Glass - W580 Designer Unisex Sunglasses Reviews

Best Review: Costa Del Mar Blackfin BL 10 OCGLP Tortoise Frame Copper Glass - W580 Designer Unisex Sunglasses - The tortoise frame is darker than the picture. Glasses come with a nice case and a couple of stickers. Packaging seemed legit. I'm still a little skeptical if these are actually glass frames as they didn't sound the same when I tapped them like I did when trying on at different retailers. But this price can't be beat. Would have been five stars, but the rubber type material along the bottom edge seems to be a little warm. I'm worried about higher temps and bright sun. The glass fogs pretty easy. If you're shopping for these shades then you likely already know what you're getting.

Clothing Store Online
Get Cheap Costa Del Mar Blackfin BL 10 OCGLP Tortoise Frame Copper Glass - W580 Designer Unisex Sunglasses Reviews
Cute Clothes - womensclothingfashion.blogspot.com
Other Products:
Follow: Sale Dresses - womensclothingfashion . blogspot . com
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.