Maui Jim - Thousand Peaks Polarized Sunglasses Blue Frame/Neutral Gray Lens The Cheapest

Best Review: Maui Jim - Thousand Peaks Polarized Sunglasses Blue Frame/Neutral Gray Lens - I've purchased 3 pairs of Serengeti sunglasses since the late '80s. While they've taken a beating and are woefully out of style, I still have my first pair. I also have the last pair (which are kind of beat up, too, but still functional). I've sent 2 pair of my Serengeti's back to the factory over the years for service work; once under warranty at no cost and another time at minimal cost (~$25). IMO, Serengeti stands behind their products.For my most recent purchase I decided to give Maui Jim a try. I got the Maui Jim Thousand Peaks from Amazon in December of 2010. They're 1.5 years old:They've lived a pretty easy life which is why I was surprised when I went to put them on 3 weeks ago and they broke in half at the bridge. Barely 18 months old and they snapped in half like cheap checkout line sunglasses. I was not happy.I emailed Maui Jim and after 2 weeks of not getting a reply from them I called them. They gave me their instructions for returning my sunglasses for service. I was kinda bummed about the flat $10 service fee to inspect my sunglasses regardless of whether they fixed them or not. I figured $10 wasn't too bad to get them repaired if they were covered under warranty.I got a call today and they told me it'd be $55 to repair the glasses plus the $10 service charge. I told them I was unimpressed that they didn't stand behind their products and that I wouldn't be buying MJs again.I'll get them fixed this time around but they'll get s!ht-canned when they break again and I'll go back to Serengeti. Screw Maui Jim.

Clothing Boutique
Price Compare Maui Jim - Thousand Peaks Polarized Sunglasses Blue Frame/Neutral Gray Lens The Cheapest
Korean Clothes Online - womensclothingfashion.blogspot.com
Other Products:
Follow: Designer Dresses - http ://womensclothingfashion . blogspot . com
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.